Our Work We develop mobile apps for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Phone
Create an easy to use Paris Metro and Street Map app that finds the fastest route between metro stations and displays points of interest on the map. The app must also engage the user before and after their visit to Paris in order to encourage social sharing and maximize monetization.
We integrated the lines and stations of the Paris Metro directly onto an interactive map of Paris and bundled the most frequently used map images into the app, so no internet connection is required to use the map. We also created a trivia quiz that lets users test their knowledge of the Paris Metro and share their results with friends.
Paris Map with 3 display modes
- Interactive Street Map
- Interactive Street Map + Metro
- Metro System Map
- Find the fastest route between two metro stations (i.e. Metro, Tram, RER)
- Find street addresses
- Find over 40 of the most popular Points of Interest
- Find route from the nearest metro station (geolocation)
- Paris Metro trivia quiz with dozens of questions
- No internet connection is required to use any feature except Find Street Address
Visit the Route Plan website for more information.
An upscale retail clothing group wanted to create a points and gift offers based loyalty program for their ten stores located in three shopping centers. The loyalty program needed to provide a way to identify and reward specific groups of customers (e.g. most frequent visitors, visitors with upcoming birthdays, frequent visitors who had stopped shopping at their stores).
We created an app that allows users to register for the loyalty program from the app, receive free gift offers, and accumulate points to win awards by showing QR codes that are scanned at the cash register. The app also includes a store locator, in-app messaging and social sharing.
- Presentation and overview of each brand
- List of all gift offers
- List of all awards and number of points required to win them
- Redeem button that displays a QR code to present to the cashier
- My Account screen that shows current award level and displays a QR code to receive points
- Store locator that displays a list and map view of all stores
- Internet based, white label, Forge Factory loyalty dashboard that allows the administrator to create campaigns, enter text and images, and update store locations
- In app messaging to all app users via the Forge Factory loyalty dashboard
- Management reports via the white-label Sticky Street loyalty platform
Contact us to see a demo version